Quote of the day: “Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.” ~ Karen Salmansohn
Good morning & happy Friday!
I know I must say this a lot, but every morning with coffee is so much better, hence the picture of coffee! 🙂
This week has been quiet interesting on many fronts. I know it has challenged me to be stronger to see and act differently than I have in the past and mostly it’s the element of trust. Things do work out and difficult situations do have a light at the end of the tunnel. At times it’s about build resiliency and strength so that we can bear the more difficult times ahead with more wisdom and grace. Life is a process and a marathon.. I’m sure you’ve heard this before – it’s very true.
I believe focus is fundamental if we are to live a life to the fullest in all it’s challenging and rewarding aspects. Think how boring and uneventful life would be without it’s challenges? It’s like a movie in which all goes right…we leave the theater disappointed and saying to ourselves, “well that was a waste of money…” None of us enjoy hardship and difficulties, yet these are the very things that the Soul craves and in which we are able to build a life of meaning and purpose. It’s akin to the Salmon running upstream to spawn, he grows stronger and yes, some of them do die, however in our lives it’s a dying of our inner desires, the ones that no longer serve us and limit us from Being.
Be aware and stay focused on the coming days, new opportunities will be unveiling themselves and new ways of perception are here for the seeker. Trust, trust, trust, and don’t forget these hard times as they are what has build strength inside of you. Never loose the fire for seeking deeper Spiritual wisdom for growing personally and professionally. Hard times are good for the Soul and it is them that build the life of meaning and purpose.
Love & Light
GGAQ’s and the beginning…
- Woke up a little later than intended, 06:09, however the morning was nice and peaceful and allowed me to get my wake up on
- Tried looking for a new coffee shop here in Boulder… Pete’s Coffee has good coffee but not great seating, so I ended up at Panera Bread… all is well however it was like an ice chest in here… lol
- Will meditate later when I’m finished working here this morning and get things set up for a day of work
- Work on thoughts for promo video for CC
- Rebuild my financial aspects
- 15 deliveries today
- Get income to 1k a week in the next 4 weeks
- Get booked for speaking engagements, 2x in the next 3-4 weeks
- Travel to the West Coast in September
- Write a blog post everyday – done!
- Macbook Pro & iPhone 8+ by October
- All debts paid off by November 9th, 2018
- Marketing concept and idea formulated in the next two weeks
- Land 2x paying coaching clients by end of next week
- I am very thankful for having work and for making money
- For getting paid by Uber and for how quick and easy the process was
- For my iPhone, Laptop, internet
- For my truck, gas, good tires
- For electricity, shower, and refrigerator
- For clean water, coffee, and good healthy food
- For my life, health, six senses, organs, tissues, blood, cells, limbs, mind
- For help from the Universe and my Spiritual guides
- For having the opportunity for a new day
- For my family, Mom, Dad, Liz, Jon, Blake, and Dan
- For Uber, GrubHub = freelance opportunities while I build the new business
- For the $$ I do have and for attracting abundance into my life today
- I am attracting opportunities for greatness into my life today
- I am abundant in all my affairs
- I am attracting the right coaching clients
- I am smart, intelligent, wise, intuitive, and strong of character
- I am doing right in all my affairs and choices today
- I am focusing on high frequency thoughts, actions, and beliefs for my life today
- I am destined for greatness in all areas of my life today
- I have all I need and am truly blessed and prosperous
- I am an amazing, impactful, inspiring speaker and coach
- Things are progressing smoothly for me today and I’m attracting mad tips
- How do I find joy, peace, and contentment for the process for where I am?
- Where do I look to connect with clients that enable me to get booked for speaking events?
- How do I best move forward and deepen my spiritual walk, wisdom, and understanding?
- What books do I need to foster my spiritual and professional growth?
- Who are the individuals that will most resonate with my message and where do I find them?
- How do I best help and serve those in need today?
- What experiences do I need in order to grow exponentially today?
- Whom can I help and show love to, today?