Quote of the day: “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health”
I like this quote from the Dalai Lama, as I have often thought about the strength that comes through the practice of meditation. When we are calm and centered we are able to be less reactive and see the challenge ahead as just that, a challenge in which we are able to move forward in – to see it for what it is and know the appropriate action steps to take. Life will continue to give you opportunities to build your strength and also opportunities to test your merit. It’s not about what happens to a person but rather the response that given.
I have to be honest and say that as I’ve begun to move on from an old life, that being beliefs, work, relationships, etc. I have been given one opportunity after another to see how strong I really am. I thought I would be able to handle it and be brave… however my response to various aspects has not been on par with what I thought. It’s been a real growth opportunity and I am seeking whole new ways of Being and doing. I think about my practice of meditation and am happy that if I do anything during a day, it’s this very practice… It’s to find ten minutes at the beginning of my day to be quiet and still the mind. I have found that this is building strength in me and also allows me to see the direction I need to go for my life at any given time.
There is an element of respect that is important to consider. The process of building a life upon resiliency and fortitude takes respect for the process that we are going through. I have often related this to going to the gym, it takes time and practice built over a long period of weeks and months to build up your strength. Take the time and have the patience as this is a sacred process for the Soul. Have a respect for yourself and be kind to your emotions as many of us have strong deep rooted beliefs and challanges that need to be slowly and diligently removed and replaced with new concepts, it takes time and a life time of practice to get our lives to where they need to be.
The time is now, the time is right now. Take five minutes today to sit quietly and if not that, then take five minutes to place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and take a full deep belly breath and center your mind and emotions. It’s the first best step to the most important practice you will ever do in your life. You’re worth it and if you are to handle your life and all the challenges that it encompasses than this element is the most important to work on today.
Love & Light
GGAQ’s & the beginning…
– Woke up at 05:15, hit the snooze till 05:30 and was up and ready to roll. I felt pretty good this morning, much better than yesterday and I attribute that to not working yesterday. I felt the need to work but my body and mind needed to rest, I choose to listen and take the night off from working and rested instead.
– Today I will be focusing on building new ways of freelancing and passive income, rather than working for less and beating up my truck driving around doing courier work.
– Will meditate and do my yoga a little later this morning, work, and take care of some errands later today.
- Find outlets to get paid to write
- Shop for working on the truck
- Camper for the truck
- Car to get around in and for work opportunities
- Passive income of $500 a week in the next month
- Bring in $1k a week in the next month from freelance opportunities online
- Commitment to my Spiritual growth today
- Save / invest $1k a month
- Shoot one video a week for YouTube
- Write 5 blog posts a week
- Read 2 books a month
- Pay back all debts by December 31st, 2018
- Find opportunities and outlets for growth
- To have shelter and a warm comfortable bed
- For my tools: laptop, iPhone, LG pad, Internet
- For work opportunies
- For $$ being attracted to me from random places
- For coffee this morning
- For my dog and her health
- For opportunities all around me and for wisdom on which ones to choose
- For clean water, good food, coffee, tea, stove
- For electricity and appliances
- For my life and health
- For my family, Mom, Dad, Liz, Jon, Blake, and Dan
- For my Spiritual guides and help from the Universe
- I am destined for greatness today in my life
- I have amazing opportunities all around me
- I choose to see and take action with the best things for my life today
- Abundance comes to me easily and I am in the flow
- I am righting my financial ship and finally moving forward
- Money making opportunities come to me easily and help me
- I am intuitive and helpful to those around me
- I am doing the right thing today
- I choose high frequency thoughts, actions, and beliefs for my life today
- I see the way forward and choose the right course of action for my life today
- Where should I be looking online for work opportunities to make a $1k a week doing something that’s enjoyable and inline with my overarching goals for my life?
- Where can I invest my time and money online today in order to bring in $500 a week passively?
- Whom can I help and show love and kindness to today?
- How do I deepen my Spiritual capacity and broaden my view of the Universe?
- What are the activities I can focus on that me forward in my life?
- How do I best deal with the uncertainty and build structure into the inevitable chaos of life?
- Whom do I need to be in order to experience greatness in my life today?
Namaste my friends 🙂